Spektrum Warranty Service
AL'S HOBBIES SPEKTRUM™ APPROVED UK REPAIR SERVICE AGENT
AL’s Hobbies are an approved Spektrum service centre for the UK. We carry out Spektrum RC repairs, using genuine Spektrum parts and processes to the manufacturer’s standards.
Mr Garry Brace who has 12 years of experience as Spektrum senior service technician performs every repair and ensures that they are both swift and economical.
For faults and repairs within warranty period, we advise you contact Logic RC as the new UK distributor for Spektrum RC products.
REPAIRS AND RETURNS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
If you have a Spektrum™ item that has a non-warranty fault. Such as, you have a broken switch, antenna or maybe even a stick assembly. Al's Hobbies can assist you with these repairs, at a reasonable rate. Our standard hourly labour charge for repairs is £10.00 per 15-mins* plus £3.50 postage for small items and £9.00 for larger items (i.e. transmitters). Currently we have facilities to repair most Spektrum™ items.
*Al's Hobbies withhold the right to alter the chargeable hourly rate stated at any time without prior notice.
Transmitter Health Check+
PLEASE NOTE; THE HEALTH CHECK SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.
A Spektrum™ transmitter health check is now available for a fee of £30.00 including return postage. To submit your Spektrum™ transmitter for an Al's Hobbies health check service, please send the item in to us with a covering note detailing that you wish to receive a 'transmitter health check', return address and contact details along with a valid copy of your proof of purchase to the address beneath. We will perform the health check and contact you for payment on completion.
Please send any items for service to the address beneath including a detailed covering note, return address and contact details.
What are people saying about Al's Hobbies service?
- CLICK HERE to see Ian's post on RC Groups - Forum
- CLICK HERE to see what the British Association of Radio Control soarers Forum has to say on the subject.
- Lewis Wood - I got my dx9 back this morning. Thank very much you and the team did a brilliant job. Great service when I sent it in for repair I didn't expect it to be back within 48 hours. I'm a very happy customer, thanks again.
- Geoff Dwyte - Great work guys. Fantastic turnaround speed and thanks again for keeping me updated.
- John Mellor - Just a thank you for a very efficient service in repairing
and despatching my Spectrum DX6 which arrived back this-morning. Gary Brace very helpful - I will use you
Why not pay us a visit on facebook and see what the service centre is upto?
CLICK HERE to view our facebook page. We'd really appreciate it if you could like and review us while you there!